- Kinemaster isn’t responding. Do you want to close it?
- Unfortunately, the KineMaster has stopped.
- “KineMaster” failed to start several times. Restore it by clearing its history?
- Kinemaster Lagging.
- Kinemaster not opening.
- One of the main reasons your Kinemaster app keeps crashing is that you are using a Mod APK or a cracked version of the app.
- Using the old application.
- Insufficient storage space in your mobile device.
- Using mobile devices that run Android 12 or 13.
- Using a version of the Kinemaster app that your phone doesn’t support.
How to Fix Kinemaster Crashing Issue?
Clear Cache and Force Stop
Transcode Media Files
Sometimes, large files size with high resolution, bitrate, and frame rates could cause compatibility issues between the file format and the Kinemaster app, leading to crashing issues. Some of these problems can be fixed by transcoding, which makes a new file with a better format that works with your device or software. Use the Kinemaster app to learn how to change the format of your media files.